Robert D. Steinberg
Robert D. Steinberg is an associate in the legal services department of Willig, Williams & Davidson. Robert focuses his practice on real estate matters, including residential and commercial transactions, litigation, debt management, lease agreements and landlord / tenant disputes. He also counsels and represents clients with regard to wills, trusts and estates; bankruptcy; and consumer law.
A dedicated practitioner, individuals turn to Robert to represent them in all phases of residential and commercial real estate sales and acquisitions. Robert also counsels and represents clients in real estate-related litigation, including zoning matters, tax issues, quiet title disputes and similar cases. He serves as a consultant and advisor regarding financial qualification for real estate purchases and debt management options, such as refinancing and lines of credit, and handles lease and lease-purchase agreements. Clients also rely on Robert to resolve landlord/tenant disputes and title discrepancies, and to secure negotiated settlements for liens and defective deeds.
Robert also counsels and represents individuals and families in trusts and estates matters - including drafting wills and related documents - and assists his clients with bankruptcy and consumer law needs. He has served as a volunteer and mentor for the Consumer Bankruptcy Assistance Project in Philadelphia.
Robert is a 1981 graduate of Temple University School of Law. He earned a Bachelor of Arts in journalism with a minor in business from Temple University in 1978, graduating magna cum laude.
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., 1981
- Temple University, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1978
- Willig, Williams & Davidson, Associate, 2004-Present
- Dessen, Moses & Sheinoff, Associate, 1985-2004
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1981
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1982
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 1989
- Philadelphia Bar Association, 2005-Present
Articles & News