An associate with the legal services department of Willig, Williams & Davidson, Aneesah El-Amin-Jaamia focuses her practice on domestic relations and family law. Her professional experience includes divorce, support, custody, equitable distribution, adoption and domestic violence matters.
Aneesah earned her law degree from Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law in 2004. As a law student, she was recognized for distinguished class performance in trial advocacy, and was an active member of several student organizations. As an undergraduate student, Aneesah majored in legal studies in business, earning a Bachelor of Business Administration from Temple University Richard J. Fox School of Business & Management. There, she was recognized for outstanding team performance in the Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity annual mock trial competition.
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Temple University, B.B.A., 2001
- Willig, Williams & Davidson, Associate, 2007-Present
- Hon. Susan F. Maven, Superior Court of New Jersey, Judicial Law Clerk, 2005-2006
- New Jersey Supreme Court, 2004
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2004
- New Jersey State Bar Association, 2008-Present
- Nicholas J. Cipriani Family Law American Inn of Court, 2008-Present
- Philadelphia Bar Association, 2006-Present
- Vincent S. Haneman American Inn of Court, 2005-2006
Articles & News