January 2013 Firm E-Newsletter
- NLRB Overturns Prior Decision Regarding Employer Obligations at Labor Contract Termination
- Pennsylvania's Work Search Requirements for Unemployment Compensation Claimants
- Congressional Action on the "Cliff" Changes Unemployment Benefits for 2013
- Union-Member Grievance-Related Privilege – Does It Exist and Can It Be Enforced?
- Negotiations and "Lame Duck" Legislative Bodies
- Video: Employment Law Attorney Insights – Bruce M. Ludwig, Esq.
- Featured Practice Area: Employment Law – Overtime / Wage & Hour / Minimum Wage
- Workers' Compensation Q&A – Did You Know?