July 2014 Firm E-Newsletter
- Supreme Court Preserves 'Fair Share' Fees for Full-fledged Public Employees
- Congress Relaxes Restrictions on Political Activity by Certain State and Local Government Employees
- How Social Security Benefits Affect Pennsylvania Child Support
- Same Sex Marriage in Pennsylvania: An Employee Benefits Perspective
- Attorney Insights – Marianne Henry Saylor Presents 'Defining Workers' Compensation in Pennsylvania'
- Attorney Insights – Scott M. Orloff Discusses the Family Law Practice at Willig, Williams & Davidson
- Featured Practice Area: Family Law
- Workers' Compensation Q&A – Did You Know?
- Special Announcement: Willig, Williams & Davidson Named to Honor Roll of Legal Organizations Welcoming Women Professionals