October 2014 Firm E-Newsletter
- Former PA Human Relations Commission Counsel Joins Willig, Williams & Davidson
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals Ruling Changes Legal Requirements for Employers' Notices
- Employers and Unions Must Prepare for 'Cadillac Tax'
- New Jersey Changes Alimony Laws
- Don't Forget Your Pets When Updating Your Will
- Attorney Insights – Marianne Henry Saylor Discusses Disease Types Covered by PA Workers' Compensation
- Attorney Insights – Willig, Williams & Davidson Lawyer Rick Poulson Addresses Police and Fire Contract Negotiations
- Featured Practice Area: Unemployment Compensation Benefits
- Workers' Compensation Q&A – Did You Know?
- Richard G. Poulson named Lawyer of the Year, 10 Attorneys Named to 2015 'Best Lawyers in America'
- Philadelphia Students who Built Biodiesel-fueled Sports Car Invited to White House
- Special Announcement: Deborah R. Willig Elected to College of Labor and Employment Lawyers