Seminars and Events
- Willig, Williams & Davidson Lawyer Kathleen M. Tana Presents for NBI on Adoption Law: Advanced Practice
Willig, Williams & Davidson attorney Kathleen M. Tana will present during the National Business Institute’s webcast CLE program, “Adoption Law: Advanced Practice.”
- Willig, Williams & Davidson Attorney Presents at Workers' Compensation CLE
Marianne Henry Saylor, of Pennsylvania labor, employment, and workers’ compensation firm Willig, Williams & Davidson, was a featured speaker in a recent program with the Philadelphia Bar Association called “Fee Reviews and Utilization Reviews – An Overview of What You Need to Know.”
- Willig, Williams & Davidson Partner Kristine A. Phillips to Serve on Panel for Philadelphia VIP Summer Pro Bono Program
June 9, 2016
Attorney Kristine A. Phillips will serve as a panelist for Philadelphia VIP’s annual Summer Pro Bono Program which educates law students about the critical legal needs of low-income Philadelphians.
- Philadelphia Employee Benefits Attorney Louise F. Pongracz to Present Webinar on Negotiating Pharmacy Benefit Manager Contracts
May 31, 2016
Willig, Williams & Davidson employee benefits attorney Louise “Wendy” Pongracz to present Strafford live webinar on “Negotiating and Drafting Pharmacy Benefit Manager Contracts for Self-Funded Plans.”
- Philadelphia Labor Lawyer Shares Collective Bargaining Strategies for Police, Fire
May 25, 2016
Willig, Williams & Davidson partner Richard G. Poulson shared contract bargaining insight for public safety employees at LRIS conference.
- Philadelphia Family Law Attorney Kathleen M. Tana to Present Webinar on Adoption for the National Business Institute
February 16, 2016
Attorney Kathleen M. Tana will be a faculty member for a full-day, 6-credit webcast CLE program on “How to Become an Adoption Attorney” sponsored by the National Business Institute.
- Family Law Attorney Kathleen M. Tana to Lecture on Adoption at Domestic Relations CLE for Pennsylvania Bar Institute
November 16, 2015
Attorney Kathleen M. Tana will be a faculty member for a full-day, 6-credit CLE program on domestic relations at the CLE Conference Center of the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
- Stuart Davidson Presents at Annual Employee Benefits Conference in Hawaii
November 13, 2015
Stuart W. Davidson recently gave a presentation at the 61st Annual Employee Benefits Conference of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP) held in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Employment Law Attorney Ryan Hancock Speaks at the Bloomberg BNA 'Labor & Employment Legal Webinar'
September 17, 2015
On Sept. 17, 2015, attorney Ryan Allen Hancock will speak at the Bloomberg ‘BNA Labor & Employment Legal Webinar.’
- Attorneys Ryan Hancock and Louise Pongratz, Discuss Recent LGBT Rulings in Harrisburg
August 27, 2015
On Aug. 27, 2015, Ryan Allen Hancock and Louise Pongratz, will discuss recent LGBT policies, protections, and rulings at the Pennsylvania Association of Boroughs conference.
- Attorney Ryan Hancock Presents Paper at Legal Writing Institute Conference in Seattle
July 21, 2015
On Tuesday July 21, 2015, Ryan Allen Hancock will present a working draft of his paper, Social Practice in Art and Law: Applied Storytelling, at the Legal Writing Institute Conference.
- Willig, Williams & Davidson Attorney Lauren M. Hoye to Serve as a Panelist for Councilwoman Blondell Reynolds Brown's Brown Bag Lunch Series
March 16, 2015
Willig, Williams & Davidson associate, Lauren M. Hoye, will serve as a panelist for Councilwoman Blondell Reynolds Brown’s Brown Bag Lunch Series, a leadership and development program for Philadelphia’s Next Generation of Women Leaders.
- Partner Nancy B.G. Lassen to Discuss 'Ethics for Arbitrators and Advocates'
March 10, 2015
Willig, Williams & Davidson partner Nancy B.G. Lassen will participate in a panel discussion called “Ethics for Arbitrators and Advocates,” during the 36th annual FMCS Arbitration Symposium.
- Partner Irwin W. Aronson Helps PAHRA Calibrate its 'Moral Compass'
March 9, 2015
Partner Irwin W. Aronson recently spoke at the annual Capitol Conference of the Pennsylvania Association of Housing and Redevelopment Agencies.
- Partner Louise "Wendy" Pongracz Presents at Conference of International Employee Benefit Plans
November 13, 2014
Attorney Louise “Wendy” Pongracz spoke as a co-leader for two programs entitled “The Details – Don’t Get Tripped Up” at the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans on Oct. 13 and 14.
- Attorney Ryan A. Hancock to Discuss 'Criminal Convictions and Employment Discrimination'
November 12, 2014
Of Counsel at Willig, Williams & Davidson, Hancock will speak on a University of Pennsylvania Law School panel on Nov. 18.
- Willig, Williams & Davidson's Louise "Wendy" Pongracz Speaks at Philadelphia LERA Meeting
November 5, 2014
Law practitioners will learn what they need to know about the Affordable Care Act at a Labor and Employment Relations Association meeting on Nov. 11.
- Philadelphia Employment Law Attorney Ryan A. Hancock to Present at Bar Institute
November 4, 2014
Former PHRC attorney will discuss the legal rights of people with criminal history record information on Nov. 14 at the Tri-State Human Relations Coalition Conference at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
- "Growing the Union at Penn State University: Issues in Organizing a Residual Unit in the Public Sector"
October 6, 2014
Partner Bruce M. Ludwig presented a paper at the 29th meeting of the International Conference of Teamsters Lawyers in Providence, R.I.
- "Electronic and Social Media and the Workplace: Emerging Issues (Intermediate)"
June 11, 2014
Partner Amy L. Rosenberger to address the implications of social media and employment at PBI Technology Institute.
- Penn State University's Department of Labor Studies and Employment Relations (LSER) 70th Anniversary Symposium
April 13, 2013
Partner Irwin Aronson presented the labor perspective on privatization of formerly public services.
- "Exploring the Working World: How to Begin a Career in Labor and Employment Law"
March 11, 2013
Labor and employment lawyer Alaine S. Williams served as a panelist at the session, “Exploring the Working World: How to Begin a Career in Labor and Employment Law” at the University of Pennsylvania Law School in March.
- Pennsylvania Labor and Employment Law Attorney John Bielski Speaks at AFL-CIO's Workers' Rights Conference
January 25, 2013
Labor and employment practitioner John R. Bielski served as a guest speaker at the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO) Workers’ Rights Are Civil Rights Conference on Jan. 8.
- Willig, Williams & Davidson Labor and Employment Law Attorneys Serve as Faculty for Pennsylvania Bar Institute's 2012 Labor Law Symposium
November 29, 2012
Attorneys Deborah R. Willig, Alaine S. Williams and Louise “Wendy” Pongracz served as faculty for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s Labor Law Symposium on Nov. 29.
- Workers' Compensation Attorney Michael G. Dryden Addresses Fireman's Legislative Federation of Pennsylvania
March 21, 2012
Philadelphia workers’ compensation lawyer Michael G. Dryden, presented “Cancer Presumption / Workers Compensation and You” during the Fireman’s Legislative Federation of Pennsylvania seminar.
- Willig, Williams & Davidson Partner Irwin W. Aronson Presents at Pennsylvania Association of Housing and Redevelopment Agencies Conference
March 14, 2012
Labor and employment attorney Irwin W. Aronson presented at the annual Pennsylvania Association of Housing and Redevelopment Agencies Conference on Mar. 6.
- Deborah Willig Serves as a Panelist at the Philadelphia Bar Women in the Profession Committee Meeting - 'Parental Leave Policies and Practices for Attorneys'
February 28, 2012
Managing Partner Deborah R. Willig serves as a panelist for the Philadelphia Bar Association’s “Parental Leave Policies and Practices for Attorneys” Women in the Profession Committee Meeting.
- Social Media and Ethics of Lawyers Engaging Online
July 27, 2011
Willig, Williams & Davidson will host a one-hour ethics CLE
- Know Your Workplace Rights!
June 13, 2011
SLA Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO
- Employee Benefits Lawyer Louise "Wendy" Pongracz Presents at Pennsylvania Bar Institute Labor Symposium
March 24, 2011
Employee benefits lawyer Louise “Wendy” Pongracz recently presented at the annual Pennsylvania Bar Institute Labor Law Symposium on patient protection and the Affordable Care Act.
- Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008
February 19, 2011
- Philadelphia Labor and Employment Lawyer Irwin W. Aronson Presents at Public Housing Authorities Directors Association / Rutgers University Executive Director Education Program
January 10, 2011
Willig, Williams & Davidson partner Irwin W. Aronson presented at an employee relations seminar held by the national Public Housing Authorities Directors Association and Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey on Jan. 8.
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
December 7, 2010
PBI Labor Symposium - 2010
- It's Elementary, My Dear Watson: Best Practices for Implementing Workplace Policies to Accommodate Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Employees
November 4, 2010
American Bar Association 4th Annual Section of Labor and Employment Law Conference, Chicago, Ill.
- American Arbitration Association University, Labor Arbitration Advocacy Case Preparation Program
June 24, 2010
- National Academy of Arbitrators Annual Meeting 'Pulling the Heartstrings: How Personal Characteristics Affect Outcome in Arbitration'
May 29, 2010
Presenting personal circumstances and effects on the outcome of an arbitration.
- The National Academy of Arbitrators Annual Meeting 'The Effects of the Economic and Budgetary Crises on Arbitration'
May 29, 2010
- Technology and Privacy in the Workplace, Tonight on 'The American Law Journal'
April 26, 2010
Willig, Williams & Davidson plaintiffs attorney Amy L. Rosenberger spoke for a broadcast titled "Sexting, Texting, E-Mail and More...Electronic Communication and Privacy at the Workplace" for The American Law Journal.
- Annual Dinner of the American Friends of the Yitzhak Rabin Center
April 18, 2010
- Citizen of the Year Award Dinner - Pennsylvania AFL-CIO 50th Anniversary Convention
April 14, 2010
- 'You Get What You Pay For: How to Successfully Challenge Releases Under the OWBPA in the Post-Guidant Era'
April 13-15, 2010
Pennsylvania Bar Institute's 16th Annual Employment Law Institute
- What Do Unions Expect in Arbitration?
March 5, 2010
- Fraternal Order of Police, Pennsylvania State Lodge, Police Labor Seminars
February 27, 2010 (Eastern PA);
March 27, 2010 (Western PA)
- IAFF Affiliate Leadership Training Summit -- 'Approaches to Workplace Discipline'
January 27 - 29, 2010
- Legal Cases Brought By Unions and Individuals regarding Paternity/Maternity Leave and FMLA
January 25, 2010
- Cultural Differences in the Workplace: How Religious, Ethnic Other Differences and Practices Impact a Workplace
December 9, 2009
Panel Presentation and discussion reviewing the law of workplace discrimination.