Attorney's Practice Areas
Wills, Trusts and Estates
Ruth Ann DiDonato
An associate in the Philadelphia and Haddonfield, N.J., offices of Willig, Williams & Davidson, Ruth Ann DiDonato’s practice includes a wide variety of civil matters. As a member of the firm’s Legal Services Group, Ruth Ann’s professional experience includes bankruptcy, civil litigation, consumer law, collection, real estate and wills, trusts and estates. An experienced practitioner, Ruth Ann takes great pride in having represented working individuals and their families throughout her career.
Ruth Ann’s bankruptcy work has included representation of debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases, from preparation of bankruptcy petitions and pleadings to attending creditors’ meetings, to litigation and dismissal hearings. Her consumer law experience has included identity theft, credit report disputes and debtor and creditor disputes, among other matters.
In addition to providing counseling and representation in estates matters, Ruth Ann prepares documents such as wills, living wills, powers of attorney, health care directives and related declarations. Prior to joining Willig, Williams & Davidson, Ruth Ann was an associate and managed the New Jersey office of a full-service Philadelphia law firm.
Ruth Ann earned her law degree from Villanova University School of Law in 1998. As a law student she was a member of the American Bar Association’s law student division and the Latin American Law Student Association, through which she participated in the Farmer’s Legal Education Program. During the summer of 1997, Ruth Ann also worked with Children’s Rights Inc. where she reviewed individual children’s case files for compliance with agency regulations in preparation for litigation.
A graduate of St. Joseph’s University, Ruth Ann earned a bachelor of science in criminal justice and minored in sociology in 1994.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1998
- St. Joseph’s University, B.S., 1994
- Willig, Williams & Davidson, Associate, 2006-Present
- Dessen, Moses & Rossitto, Associate, 2001-2006
- Darryl J. Tschirn, Esq., Associate, 1998-2001
- Children’s Rights, Inc., Case Reader / Paralegal, Summer 1997
- Dechert Price & Rhoads, Paralegal / Data Analyst, 1995 and 1996
- New Jersey Supreme Court, 1999
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1999
- United States District Court of New Jersey, 1999
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- Philadelphia Bar Association, 2006-Present