Attorney's Practice Areas
Jessica A. Kolansky
Jessica Kolansky is an associate at Willig, Williams & Davidson where she concentrates her practice on finance-related issues on behalf of consumers, primarily residential foreclosure, consumer lending, and bankruptcy. As a litigator, she has represented clients in state and federal courts, with a primary focus on matters involving residential mortgage lending, commercial lending, and consumer finance, including claims arising under the Truth in Lending Act (TILA), Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), and the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). She has successfully negotiated and obtained loan modifications for numerous borrowers to allow them to remain in their homes.
A passionate advocate for those affected by kidney disease, Jessica is a member of the National Kidney Foundation's patient advocacy and engagement program, the Kidney Advocacy Committee. After donating a kidney to her father in 2014, she became an advocate for congressional funding for research to treat and prevent kidney disease.
Jessica earned her law degree from Rutgers Law School. She participated in the Child and Family Advocacy Clinic as a student law guardian; the Appellate Advocacy Moot Court; the pro bono bankruptcy project; and as a certified New Jersey mediator. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Davidson College.
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Davidson College, B.A. 2007
- Willig, Williams & Davidson, Associate, 2019-Present
- Duane Morris, Attorney, 2017-2019
- Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, Attorney, 2016-2017
- Pluese, Becker & Saltzman, Attorney, 2013-2016
- Hon. Mary Eva Colalillo, Judicial Law Clerk, 2012-2013
- Law Office of Stephen Guice, P.C., 2011-2012
- Cooper University Health System, Legal Intern-Office of General Counsel, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- New Jersey, 2012
- Third Circuit of Appeals, 2019
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2012
Articles & News