Attorney's Practice Areas
Supplemental Security Income / Social Security Disability
Kurt J. Kwak
Kurt Kwak is an associate at Willig, Williams & Davidson, where he focuses his practice on Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability. With more than 28 years of experience practicing law, he has represented clients in all phases of trial, including appeals before the Commonwealth Court, Superior Court, and the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, as well as the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
As an attorney in the firm’s workers’ compensation group, Kurt helps clients understand their financial, medical and personal rights so they can make informed choices about treatment of their work injury and its impacts on their future security. He counsels clients on how to get paid for loss of wages and benefits, get their medical bills paid by their employer’s workers’ compensation insurance, and maintain peace of mind in their individual situations. Kurt also has experience in personal injury, employment and labor law.
A graduate of Temple University School of Law, Kurt graduated magna cum laude from the University of Rochester with a bachelor’s degree with distinction in history.
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., 1990
- University of Rochester, magna cum laude, B.A., 1987
- Willig, Williams & Davidson, Associate, 2019-Present
- Kwak Law Firm, 2007-2019
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association
Articles & News