Thomas M. Gribbin, Jr.
An associate in the Philadelphia office of Willig, Williams & Davidson, Thomas M. Gribbin, Jr. focuses his practice on the representation of both private and public sector labor unions and individual employees. An experienced labor law attorney, Tom routinely advocates for clients in grievance and interest arbitrations, mediation, administrative proceedings and before state and federal courts. Prior to joining the firm, Tom practiced labor law at another union-side labor law firm representing a wide range of public safety, service and trade unions.
Tom hails from a proud labor family and has been actively engaged in the labor movement, working on numerous political campaigns since high school in order to advance the issues of working men and women, including working for Working America, the political organizing branch of the AFL-CIO, during the 2006 midterm elections.
After receiving a degree in Political Science from Villanova University in 2002, where he was also the recipient of the Villanova Student Leadership Award, Tom obtained his law degree from Duquesne University School of Law in 2006. While in law school, Tom was a member of the Tax Moot Court Team and Honor Society.
Tom is actively involved in his community, serving as Deputy Mayor and Councilman for the Town of Hammonton, New Jersey. He is a certified New Jersey Land Use Law and Planning Official, also serving on the Hammonton Planning Board and various other town committees.
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Villanova University, B.A., 2002
- Meranze, Katz, Gaudioso & Newlin, P.C., 2010-2016
- Stradley Ronon LLP, 2007-2010
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2006
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2011
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2012
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2006-Present
- Philadelphia Bar Association, 2006-Present
- Atlantic City Weekly Magazine and the Greater Atlantic City Junior Chamber of Commerce's Top 40 Under 40 in Atlantic County, 2015
Articles & News