If you get hurt on the job, it is important to know your rights and how to navigate the workers’ compensation for unions. Workers’ Compensation for unions covers many types of injuries including loss of hearing, loss of sight, loss of body parts, scarring, disease, orthopedic injuries, and in the worst cases, death. As union lawyers, Willig, Williams & Davidson attorneys are here to help with benefits covering total disability, partial disability, specific loss, medical issues and loss of life. And we are here to help union members deal with their employers so that our clients get the benefits they deserve.
As soon as you think you have a workers’ compensation claim, you should reach out to a certified lawyer. Early consultation is important and it is free.
Why contact us about Workers’ Compensation for Unions:
- We have certified workers’ compensation attorneys on staff.
- We are union lawyers – we get it and we understand your employers. We anticipate how they will try to reduce your claims to make sure you get full compensation under the law.
- Our Workers’ Compensation attorneys work closely with other members of the firm to make sure our clients’ rights are fully protected. When the situation warrants, we can handle social security disability, pension issues, personal injury and product liability cases, medical malpractice and EEOC matters.
- Our work injury lawyers who practice in the area of workers’ compensation, limit their representation to the protection of injured workers. They know their craft.
- We make sure that our clients receive 100 percent of the benefits required by law.
- We understand the complex relationship between workers’ compensation law and other employment rights, such as union benefits, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Act 534, and the Heart & Lung Act.
We push the limits of the workers’ compensation law to force employers to stop illegal practices like refusing to pay overtime to injured workers or illegally reducing benefits for injured retirees. We use our expertise and broad client base to leverage the best possible results for our clients, based on our firm belief that sick and injured workers deserve the best possible legal representation.
If you’ve been injured on the job, contact us for your free workers’ compensation case evaluation.